More than 90% of planned gifts are simple beneficiary designations. And by simply promoting beneficiary designations to your prospects, your organization will grow.
Why? Because they are easy to market, easy to give, and easy to receive.
Beneficiary designations can take multiple shapes, including:
- Appreciated Securities/Investments Fund Accounts
- United States Savings Bonds
- Bank Accounts
- Jointly Held Accounts
- Life Insurance
What’s more, they usually do not require an attorney. Any person who cares about your mission — rich or poor, educated or not — can easily make these kinds of gifts.
So forget about Unitrusts. They’re complicated and uncommon. Cancel that seminar on gift annuities. You didn’t want to go anyway!
By simply using the Beneficiary Designations Toolkit, you will see both your organization and your career grow.
And speaking of simple, our new “Designate and Donate” program makes it ridiculously easy and blazingly fast for you to get the word out about the easiest, most popular planned gifts.
Planned Giving Website
- 100% branded to reflect your existing website.
- Customized with your name, logo, and contact info.
- Online submission form.
- “What is Planned Giving” video customized with your logo
- All planned giving information hosted under our unique search-engine-friendly address: plannedgiving.org
- Social media integration — all pages tied into your network
- High density keywords for SEO (search engine optimization)
- Discounts to upgrade your website as your program grows.
Marketing Outreach Templates
Professionally designed. Just drop in your photos, logo and name, and simply have it printed and mailed.
With 8 sample variations.
Bequest solicitation letter.
You can simply customize and mail!
General solicitation letter.
Simply customize and mail!
To get the details in writing.
Sample Marketing Plan
Good document to hand to your boss. Covers what to do, why, when to mail, display ads, and more.