90% of all planned gifts; 10% of the effort.
That’s the science behind our Beneficiary Designations Toolkit and Website. It’s an overly simplified, highly effective approach to planned giving.
Beneficiary Designations are easy to market, easy to give, and easy to receive — and if you’re not using them to reach donors, you’re missing out.
Beneficiary designations include:
- Appreciated Securities/Investments Fund Accounts
- United States Savings Bonds
- Bank Accounts
- Jointly Held Accounts
- Life Insurance
What’s more, they usually do not require an attorney. Any person who cares about your mission — rich or poor, educated or not — can easily make these kinds of gifts.
By simply using the Beneficiary Designations Website and Toolkit, you will see both your organization and your career grow.
And speaking of simple, this new product makes it easy and blazingly fast and affordable for you to get the word out about the most popular planned gifts. It even includes a customized, downloadable Estate Planning Guide and Will Kit.
Beneficiary Designation Toolkit includes:
- Planned Giving Website (Sample)
- Marketing Outreach*
- Estate Planning Guide
- Educational Materials
Planned Giving Website
- 100% branded to reflect your existing website.
- Customized with your name, logo, and contact information
- Always current with new tax laws
- Online “contact us” form
- Customized Estate Planning Guide
- “What is Planned Giving” video
- Website hosted under our own search-engine-friendly URL: plannedgiving.org (we own it!)
- Social media integration — all pages tied into your network
- High density keywords for SEO (search engine optimization)
- Discounts to upgrade your website as your program grows
Please read the minor technical limitations before you inquire about this product.
Marketing Outreach Templates
Professionally designed. Just drop in your photos, logo and name, and simply have it printed and mailed.
With 8 sample variations.
Bequest solicitation letter, “thank you” letter, acknowledgement letter.
You can simply customize and mail!
General solicitation letter.
Simply customize and mail!
To get the details in writing.
Sample Marketing Plan
Good document to hand to your boss. Covers what to do, why, when to mail, display ads, and more.