Note: A single, small version of this gift comparison chart comes with our Pocket Guides for Fundraisers. It’s a foldout located in the back of The Guide. Order the larger, attractively branded version (your logo, colors, photo, etc.) in multiple quantities below. The simple, unbranded version can be obtained here.
- Compare benefits and resources for each gift side-by-side
- Quick, non-technical read
- Branded with your photo and logo
- Mission statement on cover; more detail on back
- 11 x 17 inches; folded to 8.5 x 11
- Printed on 12 point or higher cover stock
- Successfully implemented for over 40 years
Uses and Benefits
- Internal use (educate staff, etc.)
- Educate board members
- Leave behind or a “touch” piece
- General mailings
- Streamlines how easy it is to make a gift
- Establishes authority and credibility
The classic version of this chart was originally created by Deborah Blackmore, John Foster, and Viken Mikaelian at the University of Pennsylvania, Department of Gift Planning, in 1988. Since then, it has served as a valuable tool for numerous nonprofit organizations. The classic version can still be purchased here.