Planned Gifts Compared Side-by-Side
This customized, attractive Gift Comparison Chart is branded with your logo, colors, photos, etc. and compares planned gifts at-a-glance. We supply you with a high-resolution PDF (which you can use to print yourself), or we can handle the printing for you. The simple, unbranded version can be obtained here.
A smaller version of the Gift Comparison Chart also comes with our Pocket Guides for Fundraisers. It’s a foldout located in the back of The Guide.
- Compare benefits and resources for each gift side-by-side
- Quick, non-technical read
- Branded with your photo and logo
- Mission statement on cover; more detail on back
- 11 x 17 inches; folded to 8.5 x 11
- Printed on 12 point or higher cover stock
- Successfully implemented for over 40 years
Uses and Benefits
- Internal use (educate staff, etc.)
- Educate board members
- Use with financial advisors
- Leave behind or a “touch” piece
- General mailings
- Streamlines how easy it is to make a gift
- Establishes authority and credibility
The classic version of this chart was originally created by Deborah Blackmore, John Foster, and Viken Mikaelian at the University of Pennsylvania, Department of Gift Planning, in 1988. Since then, it has served as a valuable tool for numerous nonprofit organizations. The classic unbranded version can still be purchased here.