Act now! Secure those year-end gifts …
- Year-End theme or your photo
- Professionally designed
- 5 choices with caption to select from
- Thanks donors for past support
- Briefly mentions your mission
- Reminds them it’s the “last” tax break
- Let’s them know your’e here to stay … far into the future
- Printed and mailed
Correspondence Content (for optional use)
- Detailed letter about year-end giving
- “Thank You” letter for January
Printing and postage (nonprofit rate) included.
Limited to 2000 postcards. Credit card payments only.
Year-End Giving Facts and Tidbits
- November and December are popular for year-end asks; but the smart nonprofits begin in August
- About 31% of cash giving occurs in December
- 52% of nonprofits begin planning their year-end appeal in October
- 12% of all giving happens in the last 3 days of the year… that’s a 1200% per day difference
So it’s never too late to promote year-end giving!