Nonprofit? Market to Advisors!
More and more advisors are influencing their clients on charitable giving.
But brace yourself. Most of these experts and even attorneys do not understand how planned gifts work. That is, the people counseling donors and prospects on how to manage their assets do not understand gift planning. [Our research][US Trust research on advisors and planned giving]
It’s not a criticism, just a fact. Why? Charitable planning is a small component of the training a commercial advisor receives. Therefore, unless one takes the initiative to seek further education, charitable planned gifts are simply not in their tool bucket.
Well, since financial, estate and charitable planning all go hand-in-hand, it’s time to put planned giving in the tool bucket.
Educational Tools for Advisors
- Seamlessly integrates into your existing planned giving website.
- Explains why planned giving is actually good for their business.
- Legal expertise but advisor-centric. They’ll feel at home here.
- 100% branded to your institution.
- Hosted under PlannedGiving.org. The domain advisors know of, and trust.
- Easy to navigate, with the most critical information at a glance.
- All gift plans described, with emphasis on The Big Four.
- In-depth FAQs financial advisors and their clients ask.
- Video: “What is Planned Giving?”
- Planned giving calculators and personal planning calculators.
- Customizable pages included, with your name throughout (vs. using “nonprofit”).
- Constantly updated; always current.
Building relationships with advisors strengthens your relationships with donors.
In short, everything financial advisors need to help their clients include charitable gifts as part of their estate planning goals.
Only $995 per year. Tons of advisor-centric content. No setup fee.
Contact us at (800) 490-7090 to learn more.
Acquire charitably-minded clients.
Link to a turnkey landing page developed just for you to educate charitably-minded clients about planned giving and your practice. Branded with your logo and colors.
- Engage and educate
- Showcase how planned gifts work
- Develop authority
Developed in a micro-site fashion. View a sample advisor website here.
You also receive:
- Copies (3) of our Pocket Guide
- The Planned Giving Bible™
- 10 Gift Comparison Charts