Looking for a page? I can fetch it if you like. Looks like the link is broken or old.
Hi, my name is Chloe. I am the boss’ administrative assistant. It’s a great job — I receive a lot of benefits! Here are some suggestions and resources:
- The Pocket Guide
- A quick dramatic video to share with your board (based on Titanic)
- World class planned giving websites and direct mail.
- Planned Giving In a Box (Viken, Brian Sagrestano and our team spent over 2,000 hours on this resource)
- Planned Giving Calculators
- Or just go back to our home page to see what’s happenin’
The Planed Giving Bible: It's the definitive guide to gift planning. It covers the "why's of giving" that helps you better understand the upside and downside of different giving options for both you and your donors.
How Giving Vehicles Work (includes videos and donor profiles for each giving vehicle)
Compare Giving Vehicles (online interactive version)
Compare Giving Vehicles (print version)
For the Very Small Nonprofit: A Planned Giving Microsite
And finally, make sure to connect with Viken (my boss) on LinkedIn. Read his posts there. Very witty.
Thank you and continued success.
Chloe Mikaelian, Mini VP
Barketing and Communications