Tell the truth – does Charitable Planning even show up on your radar?
With Charitable Planning, you can be a facilitator for good and generate revenue at the same time.
- Help clients make a difference in the world,
- Develop new client relationships,
- Market your services
- And build your practice.
Don’t believe it? Want proof? Want to learn more?
Read “Philanthropy and the Financial Advisor,” a must-read white paper by George P. Brown, PhD., and Kevin C. Brown, of Summit Trust Company.
Directed specifically to financial advisors, this lively informational piece includes:
- The three reasons why advisors do charitable planning
- The four reasons they don’t
- Secret ingredients for successful charitable planning
- How to market the most popular planned gift
- Quick-hit self-tests
- Info-packed gift illustrations
- And more…
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about an exciting and profitable field of practice that you may have been ignoring!
A good place to begin is reading up on the importance of planned giving.