The Multi-Channel Newsletter
Like a booklet, a Newslet is just that — a smaller, practical, and digestible stewardship piece.
The big plus? It comes with a landing page.
Unlike traditional planned giving newsletters that are challenging to implement, the Newslet addresses your need to deliver your message in an elegant and expeditious manner. It’s quicker and less time consuming to produce, too. Plus, its feature story leads the reader to a landing page which in turn leads him or her to other areas of your planned giving website.
The Newslet is the perfect replacement for the traditional planned giving newsletter.
The Newslet™. Designed for Impact.
Just like our postcards, Planned Giving Newslets make it easy to follow industry marketing norms:
- Marketing 101: For greater impact, you need different media; Newslets work very well along with planned giving postcards.
- Headlines that “sell” the content: We offer several attention grabbing headlines to build readership and trust.
- Consistent theme: Each Newslet has its own sections, so the reader knows where to look.
- In simple, plain English: Perfect for the “sophisticated” donor, and easy to understand for those who are less versed about planned giving.
- Size: 6″ x 11″ folded
- Reply card: yes
- Paper: 12 pt coated
- Four color
- Accompanying landing page
The Newslet is a premium piece and is mailed with a “tip-in” reply card. Benefit? The Newslet is not maimed when you tear out the card.
- Introduction (you, board, etc.)
- Donor profile section
- Landing page leading readers to different areas on your planed giving website
- One specific giving vehicle
- Optional column*
*Estate planning tips, humor, financial advice, etc.