Giving Under the CARES Act
The CARES Act presents opportunities for proactive fundraisers. Read our summary on how the Act expands tax deductions for charitable giving.
- New Gifting Opportunity for Non-Itemizers
- “Unlimited” Deduction for Cash Gifts
- Relief from Minimum Distribution Requirement
- “Charitable IRA” Rules Unchanged (although Required Minimum Distribution is now at 72)
We’ve created two donor-centric tools you can implement today to get the word out to your donors and your prospects:
- A benefits-based planned giving postcard that gets mailed
- An eBroadcast (designed and coded)
Each can be used on its own, or used together as a mini-campaign.
Remember, you should always be marketing, especially now when most organizations are at a standstill. It’s your opportunity to distance yourself ahead of other nonprofits when things return back to normal.
Request information below or call 800-490-7090.