Introducing PG Broadcasts: A reasonably priced opportunity to remind donors you are there. These electronic broadcasts contain financial and lifestyle articles that place donors in better position to be philanthropic. And while it is not a highly customizable product, each issue will contain several direct links to your planned giving website.
- We can handle the project from beginning to end; this includes email-delivery; or
- We prepare all of the electronic files (HTML, images, etc.) and hand the project over to your marketing team. This second tier has more customization options.
- Each e-broadcast contains 4 to 5 articles.
- Each article’s teaser leads to an online page.
- All pages are designed to lead the reader further into your planned giving website.
- Topics include a mix of lifestyle, financial planning, and current events affecting philanthropy.
- Constituents are always reminded on ways to give.
- Content is deliberately written for a general constituency.
If we handle the project from beginning to end you will be provided with complete metrics/analytics:
- Open rates — real-time tracking
- Who opened — real-time tracking
- Click-through rates — real-time tracking
- How many pages the prospect visited on your website — real-time link tracking
- What parts of the nation the visitors were from — real-time tracking
- Complaints (yes, you want to hear these too!) — real-time tracking
- Spam notices (yes, it will happen, whether you want it to or not) — real-time tracking
- Contact-management and list-building tools
Special note: this service is not for everyone, and to keep costs down our content is designed for a general audience. Please inquire about completely customized solutions. Other options include piggy-backing onto an existing e-Broadcast your institution already sends out. We will explain all your options so you can make the right decision.
Marketing campaigns that used direct mail and 1 or more digital media experienced 118% lift in response rate compared to using direct mail only.
Using Constant Contact or MailChimp for eBroadcasts?
Learn why you could be throwing your money away, and worse — ruining your online reputation and ranking.
PG eBroadcasts Specializes in Nonprofit and Advocacy Organizations
Most online marketing solutions, such as Constant Contact or MailChimp, market their services to organizations of all sizes. But when it comes to actual use cases, PG eBroadcasts has a clear advantage: It utilizes a marketing automation tool with a view to the specialized needs of nonprofit and advocacy organizations.
For example, Constant Contact explicitly states that it is designed to serve “small businesses and nonprofits.” It also refers to its service as “email automation.” Yet it is used primarily as an email marketing tool for corporations or organizations with exceptional list hygiene, strong organic opt-in growth, low spam complaints, and newsletter-/info-type content. When it comes to tasks such as prospecting/acquisition campaigns, or complex marketing automation needs, Constant Contact and the other marketing solutions that make similar claims are simply not suited for the job.
Finally, Constant Contact’s scalability is very limited and does not perform well under the stress of high volume — especially in terms of deliverability. It lacks the segmentation, list management, and API functionality that you will get with an enterprise tool like PG eBroadcasts.
Constant Contact is designed for mass appeal. An invitation to that frat party. Family reunion. Specials on pizza. A memo to your local Scouting group. Despite Constant Contact’s claims, it is our opinion that it is not a professional platform suitable for commercial or nonprofit use. If you want to promote your organization to your members, you need a more robust platform. A class-act platform with professional features.
You’ve looked at your open rates. That’s good. But have you looked at your deliverability?
PG eBroadcasts integrates unique records called DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) directly into your domain, which acts as validation to receiving email inboxes that you’re not a spammer. This allows you to send directly to your recipient without relying on the limited performance of MailChimp and Constant Contact’s software. Furthermore, you no longer have to depend on their deliverability. With these unique DKIM records, you can create your own deliverability plan.
Most platforms in the marketplace today are a software service, designed to be exceptionally user friendly for a unique type of sender. Unlike our platform, they are not designed to handle more complex automation campaigns, especially lists built via petitions, third-party opt-in promos, or new-subscriber acquisition programs. For this reason, these client platform structures are very different. For example:
- They will not maintain a dedicated human resource to track spam or domain blocks, complaints, or IP issues.
- They will not assign a specific account representative to examine your sending habits and strategically assist in improving inboxing.
- You will not typically have a dedicated support representative whom you can reach by phone, on demand.
We will provide you with a dedicated account representative, available anytime.
Marketplace platforms are often a less expensive option because they focus on small-business customers and groups that have very specific, but limited, needs. Their interface is extremely simple and easy to use. Most of their customers sign up and get onboard entirely on their own, and do not engage with an assigned account or support representative.
But then, you get what you pay for.
PG Broadcasts substantially helps improve your sending reputation with domains and ISPs that were previously limiting or blocking your content altogether (especially Yahoo, Google and AOL). These are the email accounts most of your donors are using. PG Broadcasts is your best solution when dealing with commercially available platforms that consider your content spam because it does not meet their standards — it’s very much like cost-averaging.
There is a reason that most nonprofit organizations, advocacy groups, and political organizations do not use Constant Contact or similar platforms: They are simply not designed to serve them.
PG eBroadcasts is.