These brochures are the daily bread and butter for any organization.
Most popular and essential topics:
- General ways-of-giving
- Importance of estate planning
- “How It Works” summary
- Short, benefits-driven bullets
- Sample donor profile (if requested)
- Branded with your logo, name, contact information, and colors
- A choice of simple designs to high-end, multi-page formats
These planned giving brochures are painless to produce yet critical for everyday use in any gift planning office. They can also be used as e-brochures on your Planned Giving website.
Like all our products, our brochures are:
- Non legalese.
Contact us or call (800) 490-7090. In less than 5 minutes we will be able to recommend topic(s) for you.
Gifts Anyone Can Make
- Life Insurance
- Stock and Appreciated Assets
- Real Estate (two versions)
- Personal Property
- Retirement Plans
Gifts that Pay Income
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Immediate
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Deferred
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Flexible
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Pooled Income Funds
Gifts that Protect Assets
- Charitable Bargain Sales
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Retained Life Estates
- 4×9 inches (8×9 or 8×12 flat)
- 4-6 pages
- Full color
- Printed on 100 lb coated paper
- Fits into standard #10 envelope
Bequest Brochure (60’s, 70’s and 80’s Generation)
Flipbook options for your planned giving website available.