- “How It Works” summary
- Short, benefits-driven description
- Bulleted list of all benefits
- Sample donor profile
- Customized with your logo, name, contact information, and colors
These planned giving brochures are painless to produce and make practical tools for everyday use for any gift planning office.
Best of all, we can post these as e-brochures on your Planned Giving website.
Download Sample (but please do not copy)
Like all of the rest of our products, our brochures are:
- Non legalese.
Over fifteen topics.
Gifts Anyone Can Make
- Life Insurance
- Stock and Appreciated Assets
- Real Estate (two versions)
- Personal Property
- Retirement Plans
Gifts that Pay Income
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Immediate
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Deferred
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Flexible
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Pooled Income Funds
Gifts that Protect Assets
- Charitable Bargain Sales
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Retained Life Estates
- 4×9 inches (8×9 or 8×12 flat)
- 4-6 pages
- Full color
- Printed on 100 lb coated paper
- Fits into standard #10 envelope
(but please do not copy)
Bequest Brochure (60’s, 70’s and 80’s Generation)
Flipbook options for your planned giving website available.