These brochures are the daily bread and butter for your organization.
Most popular and essential topics:
- Bequests (in English and Spanish)
- General ways-of-giving
- Importance of estate planning
- “How It Works” summary
- Short, benefits-driven bullets
- Sample donor profile (if requested)
- Branded with your logo, name, contact information, and colors
- A choice of simple designs to high-end, multi-page formats
Brochures can also:
- Direct the reader to a special landing page or a gift plan video
- Provide an an offer such as an Estate Planning Guide (or anything else for that important follow up)
- Be formatted as a Flipbook for your planned giving website.
These planned giving brochures are painless to produce yet critical for everyday use in any gift planning office. They can also be used as e-brochures on your Planned Giving website.
Like all our products, our brochures are:
- Non legalese
Contact us or call (800) 490-7090. In less than 5 minutes we will be able to recommend topic(s) for you.
- Life Insurance
- Stock and Appreciated Assets
- Real Estate (two versions)
- Personal Property
- Retirement Plans
Life Income Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Immediate
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Deferred
- Charitable Gift Annuity — Flexible
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Pooled Income Funds
Asset Protection Gifts
- Charitable Bargain Sales
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Retained Life Estates
Choosing an Attorney
Six out of every ten American adults lack a will, putting their estates (and their families) at risk. Many say it’s because they don’t know how to pick the right attorney. This brochure will help guide them.
Five reasons you need it:
- It’s a useful leave-behind
- It makes a perfect handout for board members to share
- It adds a critical item to your Legacy Society tool bucket
- It can be offered as a favor to donors
- It’s another touch that can be used to showcase your brand.
- 4×9 inches (8×9 or 8×12 flat)
- 4-6 pages
- Full color
- Printed on 100 lb coated paper
- Fits into standard #10 envelope