Planned Giving in a Box
Module III: Building Donor Relationships
IDENTIFY AND CONVERSE
WHAT IT’S FOR
- Create A Planned Giving Prospect List
- Understand Basic Planned Giving Tools
- Identify Events That Prompt Opportunities
- Single Out Key Planned Giving Prospects
- Understand Generational Cohorts
- Develop A Prospect Profile
- Approach The Qualified Prospect
- Start The Conversation
- Steward Your Donors
- Build Your Career In Gift Planning
WHO IT’S FOR
This module is perfect for the executive who understands that planned giving is a people business. It’s a compelling, donor-centered toolkit with an “Outcomes-Based” guiding principle.
It gives you the tools and steps to allow you to proactively talk to the right prospects in language they both want to hear and understand so that they make a planned gift. Use these effectively along with some of our other tools, and over time it will help you become a professional gift planner.
Planned gifts do not happen by themselves. You must be proactive.
WHAT’S IN IT
- Developing a Name, Brand and Story
- Identifying Prospects
- Creating Wills, Retirement Plans, Life Insurance Designations
- Understanding Generational Cohorts
- Significant Events and Life Transitions
- Approaching the Qualified Prospect (Step-by-Step)
- Making the Ask
- Developing A Legacy Society
- Holding and Managing Events
- What to Distribute at Events
- Determining Membership Criteria And Benefits
- And Much More!
The Estate Planning Toolkit and Gift Vehicle “Sell Sheets” are now included with The Box
(Building Donor Relationships)
"Affordable, effective, professional and totally practical."
Ann V. Satterthwaite