"Affordable, effective, professional and totally practical."
Ann V. Satterthwaite
WHAT IT’S FOR
- Create A Planned Giving Prospect List
- Understand Basic Planned Giving Tools
- Understand Events That Prompt Planned Giving
- Identify The Best Planned Giving Prospects
- Understand Generational Cohorts
- Develop A Prospect Profile
- Approach The Qualified Prospect
- Start The Planned Giving Conversation
- Steward Your Donors
- Build Your Career In Gift Planning
WHO IT’S FOR
This module is perfect for the executive who understands that planned giving is a people business. It’s a compelling, donor-centered toolkit with an “Outcomes-Based” guiding principle.
It gives you the tools and steps to allow you to proactively talk to the right prospects in language they both want to hear and understand so that they make a planned gift. Use these effectively along with some of our other tools, and over time it will help you become a professional gift planner.
Planned gifts do not happen by themselves. You must be proactive.
WHAT’S IN IT
- Developing a Name, Brand and Story
- Identifying Prospects
- Creating Wills, Retirement Plans, Life Insurance Designations
- Understanding Generational Cohorts
- Significant Events and Life Transitions
- Approaching the Qualified Prospect Step-by-Step
- Making the Ask
- Developing A Legacy Society
- Determining Membership Criteria And Benefits
- And Much More!
More than 4000 sold. The insiders’ guide to what planned gifts can do for your donors and for your organization.
Slip this handy booklet into your pocket before your next round of prospect calls. It’s not another ways-of-giving brochure — it’s a “why’s of giving” that helps you better understand the upside and downside of different giving options for both you and your prospects. Use the guide to gain more satisfied donors and better financial results for your non-profit.
- Educate Your Team
- Jumpstart Your Career
- Inspire Bigger Gifts
This is the overly-simplified version of our Pocket Guide for Beginners and Staff. Want your program to grow? Begin with this booklet. It is for all the “newbies” in your staff … including administrative assistants.
Looking for something to inform your board members, volunteers, and philanthropists about planned gifts in clear, non-technical language? Here it is: our new Pocket Guide for Board Members, Volunteers, and Philanthropists.
We developed it specially to communicate what’s important about planned giving to non-experts in plain, conversational English. No mumbo-jumbo. No technicalities. No legalese. It’s the most user-friendly planned giving booklet you will find anywhere, and it’s a great conversation-starter
What’s more, you can have this edition of our Pocket Guide completely customized for your organization with your logo and organization name on each page, plus your contact information.