Planned Giving in a Box
Module 1: Beneficiary Designations Website and Marketing Outreach
No expertise required. Simple to implement. Quick results.
Who Benefits From This Solution?
- Anyone beginning a new program
- Those strengthening an existing program
- A shop that does not administer life income and complex gifts
Focused on 92.5% of all planned gifts.
And what does 92.5% represent? Beneficiary Designations. The are easy to market, easy to give, and easy to receive — and if you’re not using them to reach donors, you’re missing out.
Beneficiary Designations include:
- Appreciated Securities/Investments Fund Accounts
- United States Savings Bonds
- Bank Accounts
- Jointly Held Accounts
- Life Insurance
What’s more, they usually do not require an attorney. Any person who cares about your mission — rich or poor, educated or not — can easily make these kinds of gifts.
By simply using the Beneficiary Designations Website and Outreach, you will see both your organization and your career grow.
And speaking of simple, this new product makes it easy and blazingly fast and affordable for you to get the word out about the most popular planned gifts.
The Beneficiary Designations Website and Marketing Outreach is Module I of Planned Giving in a Box®. If you need to formalize your program, here are the two indispensable tools you should have:
Back Office Operations
Donor Relationships Modules
You can purchase all three modules separately or as a package (“The Box“).
The Planed Giving Bible: It's the definitive guide to gift planning. It covers the "why's of giving" that helps you better understand the upside and downside of different giving options for both you and your donors.
Planned Giving Website
- 100% branded to reflect your existing website.
- Three (3) year license with no yearly fees until year 4, if you decide to keep it ($795 per year only!)
- Customized with your name, logo, and contact information
- Always current with new tax laws
- Online “contact us” form
- Customized Estate Planning Guide
- “What is Planned Giving” video
- Website hosted under our proprietary wholly-owned, search-engine-friendly URL: plannedgiving.org
- Social media integration — all pages tied into your network
- High density keywords for SEO (search engine optimization)
- Discounts to upgrade your website as your program grows
Please read the minor technical limitations before you inquire about this product.
Marketing Outreach Templates
Professionally designed. Just drop in your photos, logo and name, and simply have it printed and mailed.
With 8 sample variations.
Bequest solicitation letter, “thank you” letter, acknowledgement letter.
You can simply customize and mail!
General solicitation letter.
Simply customize and mail!
To get the details in writing.
Sample Marketing Calendar
Good document to hand to your boss. Covers what to do, why, when to mail, display ads, and more.