The new Giving Tomorrow™ is now free to clients only and is published monthly. Not a client? Subscribe as it carries benefits!
- Philanthropy landscape is in a state of flux. GIVING TOMORROW™ is packed with research-based articles from thought leaders across the nation.
- It’s the first and only magazine devoted to marketing planned gifts and blended gifts.
- You are wired to be proactive and want to grow even more.
- It’s printed in full-color and arrives in your hands via U.S. Mail. Digital copies available.
- It’s for thought leaders and the success minded.
- It’s for those who understand fundraising is a business.
Packed with valuable information:
- Interviews with the best and brightest from the philanthropy and business worlds (read Six Industry Experts Interviewed)
- Expert opinions on current trends
- Articles on sustainability, personal development, networking, marketing, stats, infographics, and best practices
- Technical columns
- Inspiration, motivation and personal stories
Here’s a sample issue.
I am a subscriber to “Giving Tomorrow” and want to update my mailing address. Love the pub and don’t want to miss an issue!
Vice President of Development
San Antonio, TX
I rarely have time to read the magazines that come in my mailbox, but I had a moment, picked up GIVING TOMORROW magazine, and immediately got useful tidbits. It is well-conceived, well-organized with the helpful Call to Action at the end, and engaging. If you are wondering who read your magazine, I am letting you know that I did. Bravo to you and the team.
In This Issue:
Jeff Comfort (OSU)
Jessica Chapman (ALS)
Scott Lumpkin, CFRE
Meredith Sossman, Esq.
Camilyn Leone, Esq.