The new Giving Tomorrow™ is now free to clients only and is published monthly. Not a client? Subscribe as it carries benefits!
- Philanthropy landscape is in a state of flux. GIVING TOMORROW™ is packed with research-based articles from thought leaders across the nation.
- It’s the first and only magazine devoted to marketing planned gifts and blended gifts.
- You are wired to be proactive and want to grow even more.
- It’s printed in full-color and arrives in your hands via U.S. Mail. Digital copies available.
- It’s for thought leaders and the success minded.
- It’s for those who understand fundraising is a business.
Packed with valuable information:
- Interviews with the best and brightest from the philanthropy and business worlds (read Six Industry Experts Interviewed)
- Expert opinions on current trends
- Articles on sustainability, personal development, networking, marketing, stats, infographics, and best practices
- Technical columns
- Inspiration, motivation and personal stories
Here’s a sample issue.
I am a subscriber to “Giving Tomorrow” and want to update my mailing address. Love the pub and don’t want to miss an issue!
Vice President of Development
San Antonio, TX
In This Issue:
Jeff Comfort (OSU)
Jessica Chapman (ALS)
Scott Lumpkin, CFRE
Meredith Sossman, Esq.
Camilyn Leone, Esq.