Dr. Scott Janney, a successful planned giving officer with thousands of donor calls under his belt, demystifies complicated gift plans for donors, advisors, and non-profits. Because Scott is “in the business,” he knows the challenges that development and planned giving officers face, and offers helpful insights to enable participants to become more effective in raising significant gifts. He will inspire you to get everyone working together to achieve your organization’s mission.
Scott, a nationally-known speaker, has presented on a variety of topics, including the following:
- Help Your Donors Reach Their Dreams, Let Giving Techniques Follow
- Planned Giving in a Comprehensive/Capital Campaign
- Building Your Team of Helpful and Influential Donor Advisors
- Options, Choices and Flexible Payments: The Gift Annuities Your Donors Want
- Using a Charitable Lead Trust to Send Money to Charity Instead of Uncle Sam
- What Board Members Need to Know about Planned Giving
- Introductory or Advanced Charitable Gift Annuities
- The Math Behind Charitable Gift Annuities and the Investments that Back Them
- Gift Plans for Physicians
- Essential Elements of a Successful Planned Giving Program
Because of Scott’s position on the board of the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning, he has agreed to speak for any Planned Giving Council, Round Table, or other local chapter of PPP (formerly NCPG) with no speaking fee – travel expenses only.
For more information on having Scott speak to your group, please contact us.