Motion Speaks Louder Than Words
Visuals are more appealing than words and have a greater ability to convey your message.
With video, comprehension and retention rates go up significantly: Studies show that when presented with information, most will remember just 10 percent of what they heard after three days. Pair that information with relevant images through video, though, and that figure jumps to 65 percent.
This is why video is now the go-to source of content on the web.
Just imagine, then, what video can do for your planned giving website — or how useful a video on an iPad could be during a donor visit. And after you mail a brochure or email a link to a gift plan, what a better way to explain what it’s all about than with a follow-up video?
This is why our planned giving websites and landing pages are becoming more video-based. Next best thing? Audio. The audio files can be used for free as long as PlannedGiving.Com is credited as the source.
Have doubts about the power of video? Here are some stats we prepared just for you:*
- More video content is uploaded to the Web in 45 days than has been produced by major TV networks in 45 years.
- Almost one-third of internet users — more than a billion people — use YouTube daily. They watch over 500 million hours of video each day.
- Video has become such an integral part of the Web that Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter have all moved to host native (directly uploaded and hosted, rather than shared) video.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube a day.
- Videos are a major go-to source for help.
- In the last two years, mobile video viewing has increased by nearly 12 million viewing minutes a day.
- Projections show video will make up 82% of all consumer (i.e., your donors) internet use in just three years.
- Nearly 50% of marketers say video is their most successful form of marketing content.
- Video even drives up email open rates: Statistics show emails that had the word “video” in their subject line were opened 19% more than those that didn’t. Click-through rates for those same emails skyrocketed — by 65%!
*Sources: HubSpot, WordStream
Gift Plan Videos
$225 per year plus $995 setup (each; branded)
We will place your logo at the beginning and at the end.
We can also change the background music.
“What Is Planned Giving” Video
Free “as is” for any nonprofit, consulting, advisory or CPA firm.
It carries our branding at the end.
Completely customized with your name in the voice, logo, and colors;
video is yours for life; artwork can’t be altered; our copyright still stays.
A conversation is required to initiate this project as it’s quite involved.