Flexible, Engaging Content
Affordable Videos for Your Organization, Website, & Social Media
Audio-Visual Content Is Highly Engaging:
- Share videos on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Share on YouTube.
- Emails with video have higher click-through rates.
- Embed them in email blasts or staff emails to donors.
- Host them on your planned giving website.
- Use as teaching tools for your team.
With video, comprehension and retention goes up: Studies show that when presented with information, most remember just 10 percent of what they heard or read after three days. Pair that content with video, that figure jumps to 65 percent.
Sample video on Bequests customized with organization’s logo. Other options available.
Frequently Asked Questions About Planned Giving Videos
Can we customize these videos with donor stories, etc?
Yes, but additional footage will significantly add to the overall cost of the video.
Will donors care these videos are provided by an outside vendor?
Most will not care. And majority will not even notice. They just need the information.
Legally-vetted, third-party content has now become widely accepted. Chances are you will be much more sensitive about it than your donors will ever be.
Again, the goal here is to convey information. And these videos do just that at a very reasonable cost.
What are some stats regarding the power of video?
- More video content is uploaded to the Web in 45 days than has been produced by major TV networks in 45 years.
- Almost one-third of internet users — more than a billion people — use YouTube daily.
- On YouTube alone, over 500 million hours of video is viewed each day.
- Video has become such an integral part of the Web that Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter have all moved to host native (directly uploaded and hosted, rather than shared) video.
- Videos are a major go-to source for help.
- In the last two years, mobile video viewing has increased by nearly 12 million viewing minutes a day.
- Projections show video will make up 82% of all consumer (i.e., your donors) internet use in just three years.
- Nearly 50% of marketers say video is their most successful form of marketing content.
- Video even drives up email open rates: Statistics show emails that had the word “video” in their subject line were opened 19% more than those that didn’t. Click-through rates for those same emails skyrocketed — by 65%!
Sources: HubSpot, WordStream
Is video an accepted form of communication?
We said yes to this 10 years ago.
But look at it today: Zoom, GoToMeeting, Skype, Teams, Facetime. Just to name a few.
It’s part of the “New Normal.”
What's involved in getting these videos on our website?
It’s very simple for your IT to handle it. If you are a client, we’ll upload them for you.