STRATEGIC BRANDING AND BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION EXPERT
Bill’s extensive skills in marketing, finance, licensing, communications and general management have driven break-through strategies for the entire lifecycle of regulated and non-regulated consumer products resulting in billions of dollars in incremental revenue.
Bill is a Senior Executive Visionary with a stellar record of developing unique insights to drive brands from launch to category leadership in consumer products, pharmaceutical, medical device, licensing, and new media/internet categories. He has achieved multiple successes in classical brand management, financial modeling, e-commerce site development, entrepreneurial business development, contract negotiations, advertising, and marketing consulting based on his deep reservoir of knowledge and experience. Bill has launched and restaged brands; created meaningful brand propositions and compelling communication campaigns; directed profitable operations and partnerships; maximized the marketing mix to increase market share, brand equity, and profitability.
Bill has worked for Blue Chip branding powerhouses such as Johnson & Johnson, Glaxo (formerly Smithkline Beecham), Bayer, Saatchi & Saatchi, Faith Popcorn’s BrainReserve, IMC2 (worlds largest independently owned digital advertising agency) as well as owning his own publishing and consulting firm.
You may have heard of some of the brands Bill has driven to success:
- Aquafresh Toothpaste ($200 million sales in first year of launch)
- Weight Watchers Food Products (multi-billion $ footprint)
- The United States Golf Association “U.S. Open” licensing program
- Cipro XR Antibiotic ($1.8 billion global sales)
- Transitions Lenses ($200 million+ in first year incremental sales after relaunch)
- Botox (worked on branding strategy of multi-billion $ product)
- Refresh Eye Drops (built to #1 brand in category, surpassing Visine in first year after repositioning)
- Diet Coke (built new protocol to measure brand health through “trust” levers”)
- Proctor & Gamble Olay Brands
Specialties: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device; Consumer Products; Travel and Hospitality; New Media/Digital, E-Commerce Development, Social Media, and Publishing, Corporate and Entrepreneurial Management.
Bill held the position as the World’s Youngest Dale Carnegie Instructor graduating over 700 corporate executives in Effective Speaking, Sales and Management Programs achieving a top 1% ranking among 2,700 global instructors.
He developed a game changing approach to Marketing with the “Trust Marketing Compass”, acknowledged by representatives of Forrester Research as a major advancement in marketing theory.
High Honors Graduate of Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Magna Cum Laude, The Peddie School