Educate Your Team. Inspire Bigger Gifts.
[In-person workshops temporarily suspended (COVID-19).]
Do you want to attract more donors? Do you want a fun, informative and educational day in beautiful Valley Forge, PA?
Then the Perfect Planned Giving Primer is just what you need. It’s an intensive, one-day training session that’s perfect for any fundraising executive — from beginner to seasoned professional — who’s ready to see their program (and their career) grow. There’s even an optional hour for your CEO and CFO.
Designed to accommodate a team of 5 to 15, the Perfect Planned Giving Primer puts the “fun” back in fundraising.
- Topics like “How to Start the Conversation,” “Understanding How New Tax Laws Affect Philanthropy,” and “How Planned Gifts Work.”
- All handouts & booklets
- A 5- to 6-hour interactive presentation that is tailored to your needs with flexible scheduling.
- CFRE Credits
- Delicious lunch with beverages
- Coffee and light snacks throughout the day
What Your Peers Are Saying:
- A great way to jumpstart your career.
- Informative and witty!
- To say my boss was impressed is an understatement.
- A much-needed wake-up call.
- You guys hit it out of the park!
- This was not the same old, same old.
- The best speakers I have heard.
- Very current and up-to-date. Thank you.
- Pertinent and immediately useful.
Depending on topic, your presenters include two of the following individuals:
- Meredith Sossman, Esq., CFRE
- Stuart Sullivan, CFRE
- Dr. Scott Janney, CFRE
- Jonathan Gudema, Esq.
- Viken Mikaelian, CEO, PlannedGiving.Com
Please inquire for details.
The Valley Forge Sheraton Conference Center
480 North Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
A clean, convenient, upscale facility with free parking and numerous amenities nearby, including restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
The Conference Center is easily accessible from New Jersey, Delaware, Philadelphia and suburbs, Allentown, Reading and Lancaster. It is also where we hold our yearly conference.
$4,200 for up to 15 attendees
The primer may be shared with neighboring nonprofits to split costs.
At least 4 weeks notice required for scheduling. The Primer can also be held at your location.