Planned Giving Boot Camp (March)
(12-Session Intensive Workshop)
Exact dates to be announced soon. Free subscription to these classes are reserved for clients only. Paid subscriptions and other benefits available to those who have not discovered the benefits of joining our network yet.
- Tell Me About It. Turning Stories Into Gifts
- Time Management
- Proofreading Boot Camp
- Donor Interviewing Secrets
- First Planned Giving Visit
- LinkedIn Profile Secrets
- Talking to Donors During Crisis
- How to Talk to Your Board
- Donor Stewardship Starts With The Ask, Not The Gift
- Productive Planned Giving Calls in Tough Times
- Strategic Advancement Planning
- Recording Planned Gifts
- Looking A Gift Horse In The Mouth (Sour Gifts)
- Blended Gifts
- Planned Giving Before a Campaign
- Retirement Plans
- Importance of Planned Giving
- Trust-Based Marketing – Friendraising versus Fundraising
- Lead Trusts
- What Is Planned Giving
- Bequests-Part I
- Bequests-Part II
- Gift Annuities How They Work, How to Market
- How Planned Gifts Work
- IRAs-The Queen on our Chessboard
FREE FOR CLIENTS | SAMPLE SESSION
You can’t get ahead in the long term without investing, and education is one of the most important investments of all. Don’t put it off… get an early start now because there is so much to learn!
Our Micro-Lessons and Primers provide solid rungs on the ladder to a successful career in philanthropy. Presenters are carefully screened, premium speakers ensuring top-quality content. They teach what works and what doesn’t in the “business world” of philanthropy. Sessions are between 20 and 55 minutes long including Q&A. Some sessions have downloads and quizzes.
Read our FAQs for more information and why you should attend.