You have questions. We have answers.
In addition to our monthly Client Hour (free for clients), we now offer one-on-one personal coaching/consulting sessions. We’re putting you in direct contact with the professionals who understand your planned giving challenges. You’ll get tips, tricks, and tools to solve your problems and take your planned giving program to the next level.
Why sign up?
The benefits are hard to ignore. Our Personal Client Consultations program gives you one-on-one access to specialists, not generalists.
You’ll be able to choose a marketing expert to answer your outreach questions; a seasoned fundraiser to address relationship issues; and even a specific attorney to help you better understand legal questions. (While we cannot provide legal advice, we can point you in the right direction, because we’ve assembled a multi-talented legal team from a wide range of practices. Please read this important disclaimer*)
What kinds of questions can you ask?
Anything related to fundraising and planned giving. Here are a few examples we’ve already answered for our clients:
- What’s the difference between a bequest and a beneficiary designation?
- Can a donor use personal property to fund a life-income gift?
- How do we create a legacy society?
- How do we recruit qualified members for our board of directors?
- I don’t understand Google analytics or my website statistics. How do I decipher all that gobbledygook?
- I’m meeting with an important donor prospect. Can you give me tips on what to talk about?
- I’d like our nonprofit to accept gifts of real estate. How can I get our board on board?
- How do we ensure our gift policies are in compliance with state and federal regulations?
How does it work?
- Sign up for our Personal Client Consultations service at just $400 a month (included FREE for LegacyPro clients). This entitles you to eight (8) 15-minute calls each month, for a total of two hours of professional advice. Considering many attorneys bill in one-hour increments, this is an incredible value — you get immediate access to multiple sessions each month for a fixed rate. Note that unused sessions do not carry forward.
- Choose your topic, enter your question, pick a professional and schedule your calls, or contact us to make an appointment. When you book your session, we’ll determine approximately how long it will take to answer the question and will inform you in advance.
It’s that simple! Professional answers to your planned giving questions, right at your fingertips!