You Don’t Have to Learn Another Language to “Get” Planned Giving.
In a world where your average prospect is inundated with over 3,500 marketing messages a day, an important element to getting your message heard is to make it simple. Overly-simple.
But there’s more. A lot more. Here’s everything you need to know about planned giving marketing.
Learning Objectives and Take-Aways
- What works, what doesn’t.
- How to cut through the noise and make your message heard.
- Direct mail vs. electronic mail. The answer will surprise you.
- A simple 12-month marketing calendar you can start using immediately.
- The 21 “touch” approach?
- How to get 90% of the gifts with 10% of the effort.
- Using humor without being crass (i.e., lacking sensitivity, refinement, or intelligence).
- Why storytelling is a powerful marketing tool.
- You can’t deposit “likes” into your bank account (i.e., Social Media).
- How to assess if your marketing is too edgy.
- Learn how to communicate about essential planned giving vehicles.
- Find out which planned gifts offer the best ROI.
- Free downloads, including Board Member Pocket Guide and 10 Elevator Pitches.
- The bad news: the way you think is different than the way your prospect thinks.
- Examples, examples, examples! All real world stuff to inspire you, and your donors.
For many, planned giving is, at worst, an ominous topic, and at best, a boring one. But Viken makes planned giving interesting, relevant, informative, and even humorous.
Planned giving speakers are often dry enough to put a cat on speed to sleep. They talk about software and the technicalities of gift vehicles. Not so in this webinar. This presentation is practical, will inspire action, and comes with a 100% no-snoozefest guarantee.
Expect to take copious notes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Morning Workshop and
A Match Made in Heaven:
Planned Gifts and
Major Gifts Unite
Tax Reform’s Impact