Choice of One or Two Postcards
- Year-End & Thanksgiving
- Professionally designed
- 5 choices for each card
- Printed and mailed
- Detailed letter about year-end giving
- “Thank You” letter for January
Royalty-Free Content (Bonus)
- Use it for years to come
- Good for columns, brochures, newsletters (or any filler copy)
- Eight (8) articles total
One or Two Postcards?
Research from the Direct Mail Association shows that the more touches you make, the more you’ll raise. And often disproportionately (i.e., 1 + 1 = 3). But you already knew that. You don’t need research to prove common sense. What you need is time: With all the tasks you’re juggling at your busy shop, things fall through the cracks.
Don’t let effective marketing be one of them. Contact us by November 1.
One Postcard + Outreach
Both Postcards + Outreach
Printing and postage (nonprofit rate) included.
Limited to 2000 copies per postcard. Credit card payments only.
Year End Postcard
- Thank donors for past support
- Briefly mention your mission
- Remind them it’s the “last” tax break
- Let them know you’re here to stay … far into the future
- The timely period to thank your donors
- A short summary of your mission
- Remind them that year-end is coming
- Cover ways to give
Year-End Giving Facts and Tidbits
- November and December are popular for year-end asks; but the smart nonprofits begin in August
- About 31% of cash giving occurs in December
- 52% of nonprofits begin planning their year-end appeal in October
- 12% of all giving happens in the last 3 days of the year… that’s a 1200% per day difference
So it’s never too late to promote year-end giving!