With our latest product on Estate Planning for Women, take the fear out of life planning by educating your female prospects how to make estate arrangements in a way that aligns with their values and meets their personal goals.
Will Starter Workbook included.
Your prospects will love this simple, step-by-step workbook that helps them get organized and make decisions before they even meet with their attorney.
Why you need it.
American women hold a large percentage of the nation’s wealth today, yet most of them do not have an estate plan. Even when a married couple does have a plan, women have additional considerations. For one thing, they live longer and spend more resources on end-of-life care.
Show the women who care about your mission the value of estate planning, and they’ll be encouraged to include a charitable gift to you. This guide makes the entire process easy for everyone.
- Choose from over 20 attractive cover designs
- Simple, practical, affordable
- So many uses! Use it as a leave-behind on donor visits. Give it out at Legacy Society events, reunions, or board meetings. Hand it to financial advisors to pass on to their constituents.
How it’s structured
- What’s an estate plan and why do you need one?
- Why an estate planning guide just for women?
- What this guide will (and won’t) do for you.
- How to get started.
- It’s not just about your stuff.
- Questions women ask about estate planning.
- Glossary: your estate planning cheat sheet
More information here.